- Entrance to "The Lighthouse Keeper's Waltz," performed by Kevin Burke and Cal Scott
- Remarks by Rev. Herb Payton
- Reading of "I Would Live In Your Love" (Sara Teasdale) by PK
- "In My Life," performed by The Beatles
- Recessional to "Heavenly Day," performed by Patty Griffin
We chose "In My Life" to commemorate Mark and Laura as well as to express our feelings for each other.
More tomorrow, when I can publish the dinner menu. I can't say enough about the dinner and celebration after, though. For now, I am blessed with health, two great sons, two great stepsons, and someone to spend the rest of my life with whom I love as a wife, dear friend, and trusted confidant.
Last night, I asked the hotel receptionist for an extra room pass for "my wife." I haven't been able to say that in over seven years. It sure felt good. And right.